We are looking for Customer support representative to join our Anti-spam team on a contract basis. You will help fight spammers at RoundTeam, help our users better understand RoundTeam anti-spam policies and educate them about the best ways of using our service.
The ideal candidate is self-starter with proactive attitude, comfortable to work independently, with background in support, excellent communication and tons of enthusiasm for Twitter and RoundTeam.
- Respond to spam related support inquires in a prompt, clear and helpful manner
- Manage workflow to meet and exceed defined service level agreements
- Monitor daily spam reports
- Analyze data to identify trends in spam activities
- Write clear and helpful content to address common questions and issues
- Report and resolve inefficiencies in policies and workflow
- Discover and document innovative uses of RoundTeam to share insights and examples
- Active, passionate Twitter user and strong interest in social media. Do not forget to share your @handle on your resume!
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English
- 0-2 years experience in written customer support
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Exceptionally resourceful, fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers
- Legal right to work in the US
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience working with help ticketing systems (e.g. Desk, Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.)
- Experience dealing with spam in internet companies
- Proven experience working as a remote member of a team
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a current resume and your response to these questions:
- Please, describe the typical profile of the Twitter spam-bot. What are the most common criteria, which help to identify spam accounts on Twitter?
- Why do you want to fight spammers at RoundTeam?