STORE MANAGER - Valley Fair - San Jose, CA
Code: San Jose / SM -
Web Site: http://www.mulberry.com/us/
Location: San Jose, CA - Valley Fair
STORE MANAGER - Valley Fair - San Jose, CA Mulberry balances creativity and the tradition of luxury leather craftsmanship to inspire and delight our customers. Working at Mulberry is like being part of a large, dynamic and inspiring fashion family. We value dedication and hard work, creativity and innovation, but we also like to celebrate our Englishness and heritage. Working as one big team is essential to our success, and we want to choose the best individuals for the jobs we have available. Mulberry is pleased to announce the opening of our boutique in Valley Fair - San Jose. We are looking to build our team in the following area: Store Manager
POSITION OVERVIEW: To effectively manage the store in order to maximize sales and minimize costs working within pre-set targets while maintaining an enjoyable and professional working environment representing the Mulberry brand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Service and Selling
- Work with the management team to define customer service standards and employee competence to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and offering a luxury customer service experience. Monitor sales team KPIs and maintain mystery shopping results of a minimum of 85%
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics and communicate this to relevant departments in the company
- Engage, develop and maintains key relationships with the core luxury consumer Operations • Plan, forecast, report on sales, costs and business performance according to company requirements.
- Manage costs and overheads on all factors affecting the profitable performance of the store/concession
- Liaise with and utilise support from Merchandisers as required to maximise sales opportunities. • Maintain communication with the corporate office at all times.
- Manage, maintain and report as necessary on all merchandise/stock for stocktake and on-going. • Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company or host store procedures and policies at all times.
- Manage the planning and implementation of the store mechanising, layout and customer traffic flow to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Manage and maintain the standard of Visual Merchandising (VM) in line with Mulberry VM guidelines. • Manage the upkeep, cleanliness and condition of all equipment, fixtures in store/concession.
- Manage and maintain effectiveness of IT and other essential in store systems.
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy as required • Liaise with internal and external authorities as necessary – Marketing, HR, Recruitment, Retail operations, etc. People / Brand Focus •
- Manage motivate and develop employees through training and coaching • Ensure relevant HR procedures are followed i.e. appraisals, discipline, etc.
- Develop personal skills by establishing a learning environment in store
- Demonstrates and understands the Mulberry values and behaviours
- Acts as an ambassador for the Mulberry brand and exhibits passion in all aspects of the role IDEAL
- CANDIDATES WILL HAVE: - A passion for working in a team to exceed sales targets and customers’ expectations - Exceptional customer service and clientele skills - Consistently strive to overachieve in set KPIs i.e. ATV, UPT, SPH and other set targets as per the needs of the store and business - A strong desire to succeed being pro-active and a self-starter - Excellent verbal and written communication skills - The ability to be flexible when required as per the needs of the business - A proven track record in retail; experience working for a luxury brand or in a luxury environment (1-5+ years) Please apply if you are interested in working at Mulberry - Valley Fair in San Jose and meet the above criteria.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to: EMAIL: Careers.USA@mulberry.com